Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kuchihatenu MASTERPOST!


Well, I finished Hijikata’s and Saito’s route way back, but never got around to reposting in this blog and I’m too lazy to make new posts for all the 15 parts >.> So here you go, links to all the parts, posted in tumblr. I posted this on wordpress too but forgot to do the same here ^^;;

Parts 1-3 Common route+Normal end. 4-8 Hijikata’s route, 9-16 Saitou’s route
Part1   Part2  Part3
Part4   Part5  Part6  Part7  Part8
Part9  Part10  Part11  Part12  Part13  Part14  Part15  Part16 (read-only light nsfw)

While as a doujin game it wasn’t bad, the original game was such an epic that I kinda lost my interest in this game after finishing it once and going back to replay the original Hakuoki, I won’t be doing any thorough reviews for Sano, Heisuke or Okita, sorry. In fact even going back to read these posts make me cringe a bit from my crappy translations, but it would be cruel to just delete them so here~

1 comment:

  1. Whether you like Anime or not, Dragon Ball FighterZ is also one of the most popular games today.

    ReplyDelete